So do we suck or what? Sorry that its taken so long for us to get another episode out… things have been crazy busy for all of us.
Anyway for this episode, Dan and Jim found themselves with 30 minutes or so of spare time, not much of a script, and working mics (Michael was working on a couple of proposals and an RFP that is due in two days); so they sat down and simply recorded an unscripted show of rambling about things that are going on for the moment.
Info Sec News Moments:
- Kudos to MS’ IE 8 Add Campaign – Link Here
- Jim’s 4.5 Seconds of fame – DenverGov website Hack – Link Here
- Android and the SMS Rootkit Hack – Link Here
- Google Ditching Windows due to Security Concerns – Link Here
- Denver OWASP – SnowFroc Con – Link Here
- Intro / Outro – Digital Breaks – “Therapy”