An Information Security Place Podcast Lucky Episode 13 is here! Sorry for the delay between podcasts. Jim and I usually try to maintain the every-2-weeks schedule, but since we had Accuvant’s annual meeting coming up, we decided to push it out so we could do it there (“there” was Sedona, AZ – a beautiful place). This is the first time Jim and I have been in the same room recording the podcast, which was different (Jim kinda smells a bit). We had fun with it.
In addition, I wanted to take advantage of having some vendors close by (we have a vendor fair every year) for some interviews. I only got one, but it was a good one with Bluecoat. Thanks to Greg Buchan and Thomas Lee for spending some time with me.
So without further ado, here are the show notes:
InfoSec News Update:
- South Korean woman defeats Japan’s airport Biometric systems
- Some Nokia Phones vulnerable to DoS attacks due to SMS
- The Academy Home Launched
- McAfee’s Virtual Criminology Report
- MS doesn’t release a patch for Windows 7 Beta
- Twitter Security Problems
Discussion – Security Predictions for 2009 from Computer World
Geek Toys – MiniStack v3 Review
Consultants Corner – Choosing the right travel plans for yourself
Vendor Interview – Michael interviews Bluecoat