We are really sorry for the long delay, but all three of our schedules have been packed for the last 2 months. But I’m sure you don’t want to hear any excuses, so without further hesitation… Here’s Episode 34.
Kudos to Tommy Perniciaro for article at SC Magazine – Link Here
InfoSec News Update –
- Physical Security on Mac sucks – Link Here
- What Drives Corporate Security Spending? – Link Here
- Crazy Patch Week – Link 1 / Link 2
- Federal Court Uphold Border Searches for Laptops – Link Here
- Are Bank Breaches Still Trending High in 2010 –Link Here
- So Easy, Even a Celebretard Can Do It! – Link Here
- Perceptions Of Security Vary Widely Between IT Management, Security Staff – Link Here
- Slow Death of XSS Vulns – Link Here
Discussion Topic #1 – Integration of Web Vuln Scanners with IPS/WAFs
Discussion Topic #2 – Update your End user Awareness Training and stop blaming your users!